Friday, November 19, 2010

yaaaahoooo

Two wet diapers so far and it's only 10:15 in the morning. Ethan's temperature is down but I'm still weary of Ethan's condition. Gosh, I thought that as Ethan gets older...that I would be less incline to worry about him getting this sick.

I remember those days where we were always in and out of the doctor's office and being stuck in the hospital forever. I've been told that Ethan would "grow out of it"...I'm still waiting for Ethan to grow out of this. My heart aches when I see him so sick...I feel so helpless when I have to rely on TIME to make everything better. Modern medicine can't help my sweet angel but this doesn't stop me from thanking Heavenly Father for my little baby. Ethan is pure joy and he is such a fighter. Mommy is going to be strong for you, my baby!

No comments: