Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner for four

Finally, we were able to catch up with my beautiful niece for dinner at Sweet Water Tavern! Her birthday was in October but she's been pretty busy with school. We were meeting up on Saturday for dinner for both her birthday and my husband's birthday. My husband was working but he was also not feeling well so we went to dinner without him.Amanda met up with us at Fairoaks Mall. Marisa shopped for her dress. Well, Marisa's friend is having a huge celebration for her 15th birthday and had asked for Marisa to be in her "court". They settled on a really cute gray dress with a flower bow in the front. I met Nicole's mom and Courtney's mom...felt better about letting Marisa go to the party after meeting the mothers. My husband is still not convinced about letting our daughter out without us...he's old fashion but I understand completely. Marisa is our darling baby and we're a bit protective of her.After shopping, we ended up at Yai's house. My mother's been there for a few days and I had told her that I would pick her up to take her back home. Ethan loved the attention that he was getting from both of his grandmothers, Yai's close friend ~ Angela, Amanda, Marisa, Ashley and Ashley's friends. I wish that I had Ethan's energy...but so glad to get the extra help from these young girls!

After dropping Thu in Manassas, we headed to dinner. At Sweet Water, Ethan said "hi" to everyone. He waved at all of the servers who walked passed us. One of the hostesses came to give Ethan a balloon and my son gave her a hug and a kiss. He is such a flirt! She said that he was so adorable and that he made her day...yep, Ethan is a little sunshine. He blew her a kiss, waved and said "bye-bye" with a smile, of course!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

We love sweet water! Glad you guys were able to go out and celebrate Amanda's bday. Hope Van is feeling better. And of course, Ethan too.