Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...may your days be blissful & your lives by filled with wonders, laughter, love, warmth, music, hugs and kisses.

I'm so thankful for such a gracious Heavenly Father. Through good and bad times, HE has watched over me and often times have carried me. I am grateful that HE has given me the wisdom to know what's right and wrong, strength to stand up for what I believe in, courage to not have to conform, perseverance to continue to do what is right, knowledge that I am blessed with a wonderful family, will to face obstacles with optimism, freedom to choose, tolerance to withstand any bumps along the way, confident to do things with an open heart, a sense of peace that HE is beside me, hope & faith that I am truly loved, and foremost, patience to live, laugh, learn and love while staying true to who I am!

I'm thankful to be surrounded by those who love unconditionally and give so whole heartedly.

My children are everything that’s good in my life. My children are my reminders of how precious each day is. They've filled my heart and warmed my soul when at times I thought that it would not be possible. They've taught me that every moments, big or small, are meant to be treasured. When I became a MOTHER, I was given the greatest gift in this world. The gift of motherhood to two perfect little angels! An incredible miracle in my life came in the form of the most beautiful, amazing, and precious Marisa and Ethan! At first glimpse of my little angels, I knew how fortunate I was to have been chosen to be THEIR mother. Feelings of pure joy and perfect LOVE overwhelmed my heart! It was impossible to find words that would have described what emotions have engulfed me. My children have completed me in so many ways! I was scared but also excited knowing that I was given the responsibility of caring, nurturing, raising, teaching, guiding and loving these perfect little babies. As moment’s passes, I feel so privileged to have witnessed the profound differences that my children have made in my life. I am so full of gratitude and also at awe with the love that I was given!

My husband, who is my best friend, have walked with me through thick and thin. He is the epitome of a leader. With his exemplary character and easygoing personality, he has taught me to not sweat the small things in life. My husband is my advocate for living life with no more regrets. My husband has taught me to never settle for anything less than what I am entitled to. I use the word "entitled" because my husband said that I have to be selfish every now and then & put my wants and needs first. My husband said that it's okay to say "NO", just do what I can. He said that I've lived too long trying to accommodate others. He said that I’ve been too amendable, obedient and conscientious of what others are expecting. He said that it's time for me to open my heart so that I could see what he and my children have always known…that I am an amazing person and that with no doubt, I have so much love for everyone. My husband is a man with very few words but when he open up his heart and mouth to tell me things, I am reminded of how charmed my life is!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Beautiful post. You have truly been blessed with a beautiful family!