Saturday, November 20, 2010

Off again, on again

When oh when are we going to see the light at the end of the tunnel? My little man's fever is like a yo-you, up and down. It was up again tonight/morning, but luckily Ethan did not wake up when he cried for me constantly in his sleep...he also cried out for daddy twice during his sleep!

Ethan woke up early to say good-bye to daddy. I struggled while giving Ethan Tylenol and Ethan won the fight with the cold wet towel/compress for his forehead! It's been about one month now that Ethan's been fighting off this viral infection. This is not normal...I just have to keep my eyes on Ethan to make certain that this doesn't turn into something worse.

Thank goodness that my little monkey bear is so happy and energized. I hope with all of the running and playing around that this would help kick this viral stuff out of Ethan's system! I know that it takes time but it's heart wrenching to see my son sick and that there is nothing that I can do to take it away from him. What's keeping he going is knowing that my baby bear knows that he has us wrapped around his little fingers and toes! Ethan, you are so loved...mommy, daddy and your big sister are here for you...just get well soon!

No comments: