Friday, November 19, 2010

Random on this cold evening

Van and I decided to renew our passport so we took some pictures. My husband doesn't believe in smiling for the camera so this was the best picture of him! It will be another ten years before we get a new passport...oh well!
Relaxing at home after dropping Marisa off to see Harry Potter with her friend Gabby. Ethan is downstairs with daddy and I'm trying to catch up just a bit. My little monkey was fascinated with this bag of bagels so I left him to entertain himself. Ethan is just too adorable to say "NO" to but I'm happy that he is feeling much better to run around with a bag of bagels. YOU GO BOY!This afternoon, Ethan and I went to Arcola Elementary to meet with his teacher. We talked about Ethan's progress for about an hour before we headed home to meet up with daddy. Ethan's teacher said that Ethan is doing very well considering that he's been out of school for a very long time. Ethan's teacher said that everyone who's been in contact with Ethan have been very impressed with how well he follow instructions. She also commented that everyone raved about how evident it is that we work really hard with Ethan. We still have a long way to go but we are so proud of our son.Ethan's been using words with daddy rather than signing since daddy doesn't understand. Ethan would ask for "more" when he finishes with his milk. Ethan is also saying "bye bye mom" and "bye bye daddy". Last night when I was reading Good Night Little Bear to Ethan, he said "apple". This morning, Ethan said "no no" and pointed his index finger at daddy. Two days ago, Ethan asked for Ashley. Of course, Ethan asks for Sa Sa every moment possible. I'm thrilled to hear my little man's voice...it is music to my ears! I can't wait for more to come...I believe that Ethan will be more like his mommy...I hope!

No comments: