Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random thought on Sunday

After a lifetime of shopping (that's what it feels like), it's nice to just be home, even if it's for a brief moment! It's 10:30 in the morning and how nice it is to have this moment to update on my blog. My husband is working today, yes, on a Sunday and my children are still asleep. Oh no, I spoke too soon...I hear my Ethan calling for daddy and for me!
I'm back and it's 6:31 in the evening. I ran into the room when I heard my baby boy calling. Ethan was sitting in a daze but when he caught a glance of me, he called out "mom". I held my baby for another 15 minutes longer and he closed his eyes to just catch a little bit more sleep! I love to cuddle with my sweet boy but the sun was glaring through the windows... Ethan was also asking for daddy and for Sa when he finally was fully awake. I told Ethan that daddy was working and that Sa was still sleeping.I woke Marisa early enough though so that we could head on out to Potomac Mills Mall. Marisa wanted to go and exchange her sweats so she did not fuse with me for waking her up so early. Figure that! Marisa loves to sleep in as much as possible but it was so nice and sunny out that I just had to get my children out before the day is over. I did not want to keep them out so late since they have to return to school on Monday.We ended up at grandma's house for dinner. She made pho, Thai style, and it was really good. Ethan was so playful! He ran around the house and took a dip in the toilet water..yes, he's been fascinated with flushing the toilet and watching the water twirl around. Thank goodness that he stayed away from Yai's plants (dirt) while he was drenched! Ethan loves to not have to wear clothes so this was just perfect for him. Grandma thought that he was so adorable...she said that Ethan must be feeling better because he was just too playful. She also said that Ethan's uncle in Thailand misses Ethan so much. She said that he was hoping that Ethan would come to Thailand to visit. We would love to go but financially, it's not really possible for us. Oh but to dream though!

I was so happy to not have to cook tonight! I'm a bit tired from running around today that having a break from cooking is a welcome change. We dropped Ashley's friend off in Sterling before coming home. My husband was home before we arrived...Ethan was so happy to see his daddy.

It's getting late and Ethan is getting fussy since he did not take a nap today...just wanted him to have some time with daddy before I get him ready for bed. Can't believe that December is right around the corner!

No comments: