Monday, October 25, 2010

I Love Peeh Sa!

Marisa's been working really hard for Ethan to say "I love Pee Sa" so when she said these words to Ethan this past weekend, Ethan repeated them so perfectly! Marisa said "mommy, you don't know how long I've been waiting for Ethan to say this!" My dear child, I know how long you've been waiting because mommy's been waiting too for Ethan to say Pee Sa. Pee Sa, in Thai, translates to Big Sister Sa. Ethan said Pee Sa with no hesitation...seems like he's always known what this meant but was just waiting for the perfect moment to surprise us! I think that he is playing with us... it was a pleasant surprise that Ethan is just too unpredictable!

Another surprise...well, I knew that it eventually happen. Ethan was at grandma's house on Sunday and decided that he was going to use the stepping stool to help him reach the range. He tried to turn on the gas burner while I stood in shock. Not really shock but just amazed that this little bunny is really sneaky! Ethan is soaking in everything and is trying things out himself! I had to stop his motion really quick otherwise he is going to think that it was okay for him to turn on the stove! When Yai returned home from the temple, Ethan continued to play in the kitchen while she was cooking dinner. I was doing the dishes so I figured Ethan couldn't have gotten into any more stuff...wrong! Ethan got into Yai's herbs and spices cabinet but Yai caught him. He of course did not let this go so he went and grabbed the stepping stool again but this time he put it right behind his grandmother. He stood on it with his head held high and then he hugged his grandmother so that she could not move. Grandma asked what was this? Ethan just giggles and continued to hold onto grandma! Did I tell you the Ethan is really sneaky? He knows how to pull onto your heart string and makes you melt like butter. All that I was able to do was respond with a smile and a laugh! Our little charmer...I guess he got this trait from his daddy!

No comments: