Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last day of September

Still raining. Ethan returned to school today even though he is still not 100%. It was really difficult to get him up this morning since he had a terrible time going to bed last night. Changed his clothes while his eyes were still closed! I held him close and gave him a big kiss to let him know that it was time to wake up. My poor Ethan bear ~ it breaks my heart to see my baby so tired!

Well, Ethan did not fall asleep until 11:15 last night! Yes, Van and I tried to put him to bed since 8:30 but he was fighting to stay up. Plus, it was hard since Van and Marisa were laughing at every little thing that Ethan was doing in the dark! He jumped, played with his toys, called for us, singing his little song, turned on the lights, and then went over to turn on the TV. When Ethan is determined to do something, boy, his is really set! I just did not want him to be so tired in the morning but Ethan was not having it. He took a nap earlier so we knew that it would be difficult to get him to bed.

Waiting for Ethan to return from school ~ I miss his desperately!

No comments: