Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Precious Moments

Time is passing by and I don't know how to freeze it. Ethan will be starting school soon and I am so scared to let him become less dependent on me. I will miss our moments of sharing our smiles and hugs right when I say "good morning" to Ethan as he wake up to greet the day.

I hugged and kissed Ethan and rolled around in bed, as I always have but today felt a bit different. It's the first of September and by next week, I will not have this precious moment to share with Ethan since he will be in school. Am I being selfish if I don't want my little bundle of happiness to be without me every single moments?

Tonight, Ethan made it know that he has to be included in everything...when Van gave Marisa a hug, Ethan wanted one too. When Van gave me a kiss, he wanted one too. Van said that Ethan was just like his sister when she was young...I agree. Marisa always wanted to be "in the middle". I am so blessed to have these precious moments~hate to go to sleep and miss anything!

2 comments:

Abby said...

I love your blog! You are such a good writer! That's awesome that Ethan is starting school...he will do great! Post some pictures! I would love to see him! Make sure you take a first day of school picture =) Love you! Thanks for all your comments on my blog! We miss you guys!

Than4Keeps said...

Hey Abby...I tried to take pictures of Ethan on his first day of school...we tried to take one just like you did of Logan but Ethan was not able to stand still! Thu was here to give Ethan a kiss before sending him off to his first day. After he settled into his class, Uncle Van, Marisa, and I left the room. When Ethan realized that we were outside of his class, he put his things away and came straight to the door. Two teachers had to brace him down. His teacher called after school to give me Ethan's progress. She said that he did really well on his first day...was curious of other kids and what they were doing but the teacher said that he tends to want to leave the room! I'll try to post some pictures later...hope that you are doing well! Thanks for viewing my blog...it's a working process :)