Wednesday, September 8, 2010

And on the second day

Ethan fell asleep in his sister's arms while daddy laid next to them. I wanted Ethan to have plenty of sleep so we got him to bed early last night! I just wanted Ethan to be well rested for his second day of school. I know that Ethan was pretty tired for having to be up so early...he fell asleep after school when I was waiting in the DMV line. Thu waited in the car with Ethan ~ she said that he was listening, talking and singing ~ all of the sudden...silence! Thu said that when she turned around to see Ethan, he was fast asleep.

This morning, I woke up at 6:57 from a dream. I sen
t a message to Hannah to let her know that I had a dream that she gave birth to a baby boy! I saw in my dream that Steve and Hannah named their little baby, Andrew Blue! Gave Ethan his milk while Marisa came and snuggled with him! Van and I headed out at 7:37 and arrived just in time. Ethan was pretty apprehensive about going to school today, especially when I asked Ethan if he was wanted to be in school and he shook his head "no". Not a good sign!
Returned home and uploaded some pictures on F
acebook. Left the house at 11:37 to pick up Ethan. I waited at the entrance, same as yesterday. I was anxious to see Ethan walk around the corner from his class! I saw at a distance, Ethan's classmates. I started to video taped them again, but when I focused on my dear baby boy...I saw that he had his right hand covering his nose and mouth. In an instant, my stomach sank and my heart felt that it was torn out of my body ~ I saw tears streaming down Ethan's cheeks! My baby was crying as he approached me. I stopped recording and ran to him with open arms. His teachers said that he misses me today...they said that all of a sudden, Ethan realized that he missed me right around lunch time. They said that they don't know what happen because he just started crying! My poor baby boy ~ all that I could do was hold him tight, kissed him for a long time, and tell him that I love him. Called Van to let him know about Ethan's day and to let Ethan talk to his daddy.

Ethan now just wants to cuddle, snuggle, and let me smother him! We are now just waiting for Marisa and daddy to return home!


2 comments:

Life Happens said...

I told Steve about the dream you had. You're not the first person to say we're having a boy. I can't wait to find out.

Poor Ethan missing his mamma! I hope he has a better day at school today.

Than4Keeps said...

It would be awesome if you have a boy...Abby can still be the only girl in your lives :) Well, a boy or a girl...he or she will know how much he or she is loved!

Ethan misses his mom but I miss him so much more :)

Enjoy your appointment :)