Friday, December 3, 2010

A poem written on 2/15/2008

A Perfect Day for Ethan

Good morning sunshine

A whole new day have just begun

What should we do my precious little one?

Should we take a bath before we start our day?

Should we eat before we begin to play?

Should we play hide and seek inside?

Should we get dressed to go outside?

Good afternoon my precious little baby

Take a look at this bright sunny day

What else should we do my sweet little one?

Should we count from 1 to 3?

Should we work on our ABCs?

Should we read our book out loud?

Should we glaze at the fluffy clouds?

Should we have a picnic in the park?

Should we do all this before it gets dark?

Good evening my sweet little babe

What a day it’s been so far

What more should we do my precious little angel

Should we sing our favorite songs?

Should we dance to a happy song?

Should we clean up first before we eat?

Should we wash our hands and feet?

Should we give our family a hug and a kiss?

Should we tell them how much they are missed?

Good night my sweet darling

Have a wonderful dream while you sleep tonight


I love you in the morning

I love you during the day

I love you in the evening

I love you more every single day

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

What a precious poem Mary! Very sweet for your baby boy!