Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 before Christmas

Can't believe that we are already in December! It was cold and rainy this morning when we took Ethan to school. Ethan was really happy to have both mommy and daddy with him.

Marisa was playing hard to get when I asked if she wanted me to drop her off at school. She said that she was fine to walk to the bus stop...five seconds later she called. She was drenched and cold from being outside without an umbrella. I picked Marisa and her friend up and dropped them off at school. Marisa's friend asked why she did not ask me to drop her off in the first place...and of course Marisa told her friend that I had offered but SHE declined. Baby girl, oh baby girl...live and learn my sweet baby girl! I'm gratful that I was home to drive Marisa to school. I know that my little girl is eager to drive herself to school!

Well, Marisa will be able to drive now since we've added her to our car insurance policy. I have to keep pressing her to have her glasses with her because I will not let her drive without it.

My moody husband is working in Sterling today. He gets this way when I'm not affectionate with him...I've been tired. It's really hard to keep my eyes wide open past ten in the evening. I had their dinner ready and all that I wanted to do was cuddle with Ethan.

Thank goodness that Ethan went to bed at 7:45 last night. I knew that my monkey bear was so tired but he was really trying to fight the sleep off of him. Ethan wanted to wait for daddy but once his head hit the pillows and he was wrapped in my arms...there was no escaping.

No comments: