Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sleep Study

Getting Ready For A Good Night Sleep

Sweet Dreams My Baby Boy
  
Today is our result day...yes, I've been waiting to meet with my son's doctor regarding the sleep study test that was performed last month.  The anticipation is nerve wrecking but I hope that all is well. 
Morning After The Test, Happy As A Clam
My precious boy has had a history of snoring, sleeplessness/restlessness, and at times he would gag for air in the middle of the night.  We’ve made several attempts to get him into this study; however, situations would never allow us to have one.  So finally, we’ve been able to schedule this test and I’m a bit anxious to get the results.  Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Any word yet? I hope the results are helpful! I can't believe you can't get the results for a month - wow, that's a long time to wait. :-(

Life Happens said...

I hope you were able to get some answers.