Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mommy gotcha too!


 It seems pretty unfair for me to only write about my precious baby boy because for the truth to be known, I am also blessed with my precious baby girl.  I know that she would not like to be called a “baby” but to me & my husband, our precious girl will always be our baby!

Our Heavenly Father granted us a gift seventeen years ago with this perfect little angel.  It is true, my husband & I could not see any imperfection because I know that God made her just for us.  
 I watched in amazement at how truly a joy my daughter has brought into our lives.  Not only is she a compassionate person but she is also a beautiful young lady.  My little girl has made a profound difference is my life by being a wonderful sister to her brother & by being a great example for me to emulate (great confidence, doesn’t conform to others' influences & has a high self-esteem).

I love hearing Marisa say “Mom, how did you know that?” I also love seeing that she is very much like her father but also like me…I thank God always for showing me that I did do something good to be blessed with such a terrific baby girl!

No comments: