Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mommy Gotcha!



It doesn't get any easier!   From the moment of his birth ‘til last week at Children's Hospital, I still get this feeling of helplessness when my precious baby boy suffers from one thing after another.   For a child who’s gone through so much, he still wear a perfect little smile on his face.    

My heart does rejoice knowing that this little baby of mine is so loved.  Not just the love from us, his parents, or from his sister but also from our Heavenly Father.  Although Ethan has had many trials & challenges to overcome, we are so blessed with so much love & support from our family & friends.  

I watch in awe at how truly happy my little baby is.  Not only is he joyful to watch but he also would bring laughter to all those who watches him.  His face would just light up the room when he enters, what an amazing ability to have!  His heart is so pure & I am smitten by his compassion.  

My darling boy, mommy should be the person whose gotcha but I know that there were moments where YOU were the person who has gotten mommy!  I love hearing Ethan say “Mom, are you okay?” and then would give me kisses…I must have done something good to deserve such a terrific baby boy!

No comments: