Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rain or Shine...can't stop us


My children love the beach but unfortunately, it was really cold this past weekend for us to spend a day running around.   Be it rain or shine, nothing could have put a damper on their spirits!  I loved sharing each precious moments with my family…can’t ask for anything more. 


Well, I do long for when my family and I are able to spend our days together.  I dream of walking along the gentle shoreline, picking up little pebbles & throwing them into the ocean, counting the waves as they hit the rocks, and watching an amazing sun set over the horizon.  And oh to be able to drink fresh young coconut juice, stop at every step to see what’s on the ground, chase after birds as if we too could fly, and to embrace the soft ocean breeze as I sit, listen and watch my children at play.   
 
The musical sound of their laughter would take my breath away and the smile on their faces would make me realized that all is well with the world, that all is well with my world.

2 comments:

Becca said...

We love the beach, too. :-) Your family has so much love for each other - beautiful!

Than4Keeps said...

Thank you! It was really cold but Ethan loves to play in the sand :~)