Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am reminded everyday, when I look into my children’s eyes, of the beauty and love that surrounds us.  Having a father who adores every single cell in their body has really had a profound impact in my children’s lives and also mine.  I’m grateful and feel so blessed on a daily basis to have my best friend share in the joy of marriage, the miracle of parenthood, and having him completely & utterly complete my life.  My intention is not to be so over-the-top nor to seem so obsessed with him; however, finding the right words to describe my husband does not do him any justice.

Van is a wonderful father, a superb son, an awesome uncle, a loving brother and is my rock.  Van is a remarkable person who without a doubt exemplified the “perfect husband”.  He is sincere, kind, selfless, loving, patient, fair, faithful, honorable, wise, honest, courageous, humorous, confident, & truly beautiful.  

My husband is a man with very few words but he believes that a person’s action speaks louder than words.  He has a sense of humor that can only be matched by his contagious laughter.  His eyes would sparkle & his whole being would shine when he talks to & about his children.  His wisdom has grounded me & he is oh so loved. 

My husband possesses qualities that I wish for others to achieve.  I’m amazed that there is such a man that exists in this world.  My Van has made a huge difference in my life & has inspired me to be a better person every day.  I love every possible moment that I have to being with him.   He, without a doubt, is the epitome of the perfect gift.  This greatest gift that I’ve been longing for & never knew would be able attainable.  I thank my lucky star for my husband & I do wish him a Happy Father’s Day!

1 comment:

Life Happens said...

Van is a wonderful husband and father! I hope you guys had a great weekend!