Sunday, June 17, 2012

Perfection

My Dearest Marisa and Ethan,

Today was set aside to celebrate fathers; however, your daddy said that he doesn't believe in a "father's day".  Just like mommy, daddy believes that every day that we get to watch our babies grow, laugh, smile, and be happy are "mommy's & daddy's days".  He made this comment while vacuuming the rooms upstairs. 

Your daddy woke up this morning & gave mommy some snuggle time before going to the kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee.  I guess bringing him breakfast in bed was out of the question.  Daddy said that he is not a very "sentimental" person but I beg to differ.  I know how much he loves having family time with us after a long day's work.  I also know how much he loves to listen to you & Ethan laugh and talk with one another.  I see how happy your daddy is when he watches you play with Ethan because I would always catch a glimpse of the huge grin on his face.  I know that it takes very little to make your daddy happy…all that you & Ethan would have to do is say “hi daddy”.
My darling babies, having a father who not only loves & treasures every moment that he spends with you guys make my heart skips a beat.  I am so honored & blessed to have a person with a strong family value, a great sense of humor, an obsessive knack for honesty & possesses a great sense of integrity.  Without a doubt, your daddy has a great capacity to love unconditionally!  He is your number one advocate.  His life’s pursuit is to encourage you to reach for the stars, to lift you up when you are at your lowest point, to laugh & cry with you when you need for him to, to help you conquer all of your fears, and to support you in your future endeavors.  Always remember that your daddy’s biggest accomplishment is having you as his daughter & Ethan as his son…you guys are his pride & joy!
 

No comments: